[peel] Re: Top Gear Playlist 10th Jan 1970

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Sun Nov 8 00:00:37 CET 2009

At 08:49 07/11/2009, you wrote:

>Many thanks indeed to Mick for the playlist. Have put it up on the wiki.
>
>On a kind of related note, there didn't seem on the wiki to be a
>1970 Top Gear show that I had lurking around on my computer, so have
>stuck up a page with links, etc. It's 12-12-70, with sessions from
>Hawkwind among others:
><http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/12_December_1970>http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/12_December_1970
>
>No idea where I got this from in the first place, but many thanks to
>those responsible for recording and sharing it originally.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Steve

The Improbability Drive is in full flight tonight
I downloaded this and the first thing he is talking about is comentary
on a game between Arsenal And Wolves.    They played each other this evening
for the first time in many years!

martinw