Top Gear Playlist 10th Jan 1970

steve saipanda@...
Sat Nov 7 09:49:19 CET 2009

Many thanks indeed to Mick for the playlist. Have put it up on the wiki.

On a kind of related note, there didn't seem on the wiki to be a 1970 Top Gear show that I had lurking around on my computer, so have stuck up a page with links, etc. It's 12-12-70, with sessions from Hawkwind among others:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/12_December_1970

No idea where I got this from in the first place, but many thanks to those responsible for recording and sharing it originally.

Cheers,

Steve