Hello (.. and can someone summarise the status of the FF archive)

brockleyal brockleyal@...
Sat Nov 7 20:47:36 CET 2009

I know I'm replying to my own message .. but I'm just listening back to the recording and Peelie does make reference to playing the rest of the chart earlier in the week. So I suppose there is a 11-50 somewhere. Now that's an archive I'd like to have !

I have to admit I'm only just rekindling my Peel interest now. I just stopped listening to any of it after he passed on. It just didn't seem the same to listen to.

The upshot is that it's all like a breath of fresh air now and makes me realise that no-one has come close to stepping into his shoes - despite many trying.