Terrashima

robf robfleay@...
Tue May 19 20:53:44 CEST 2009

Just reading the blog about Terrashima on Teenage Kicks
http://festive50.wordpress.com/2009/05/11/a-forgotten-session/
and thought I would add a bit more.

Being from Derby I saw the band loads of times when they first started and we planned to release their first single through Artists Against Success but for some reason it never happened. A real shame cos I just listened to it again for the first time in about fiver years and it still sounds amazing!

After they split up they formed a band called The Swarm - a biog here (with added details of the demise of Terrashima)
http://drownedinsound.com/directory/artists/The_Swarm

The Swarm have also now split up and reformed as Wander Phantom (although only Mike remains from the original Terrashima lineup I think)
http://www.myspace.com/wanderphantom