any interest in an early nineties cassette collection?

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed May 6 18:05:47 CEST 2009

Martin makes a valid point here. Moreover, the reason the lists on the Wiki are 'not comprehensive' is because they're still in progress: there is a massive amount to get through. But we're trying our hardest! And all are welcome to contribute, as always.

Best wishes
Steve [TK}