Andy Kershaw

thinkingthinkingthinking slo.coche@...
Sun May 3 00:21:39 CEST 2009

... one can see he is on the way to making serious changes in his
life.

But he has inadvertently revealed he still has quite a distance to go.

Thanks, what you say is interesting. I guess there are many of us who
have personality and post-trauma difficulties, of whom the same can be
said. I think that if we are making serious efforts towards positive
changes, then positive support tempered by sensible criticism is a much
better response, for the sake of all concerned, than the continued
vigorous condemnation shown by some of the more vociferous commentators
on that article.