Andy Kershaw

thinkingthinkingthinking slo.coche@...
Sat May 2 01:49:28 CEST 2009

There is a petition that seems to have been only recently started at
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/andykershaw/index.html

Also of interest is Andy's article in yesterday's Independent, which has
attracted some quite vigorous arguments in the comments. There are a few
commenters there (including one in particular) who have really got it in
for Andy and won't let anyone say anything in his support without coming
back with more and more vitriol. It's at
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/tv-radio/kershaw-how-the-bbc-lef\
t-me-on-the-ropes-1677104.html

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "lorcan58" <lorcan58@...> wrote:

> I suspect a good few of us are aleady in there :-)
>
> But there's been great support for Kershaw - at 67 comments it's
almost the most-commented of Mark Damazer's blogs (beaten only by people
complaining about the website redesign!). He must be wondering what a
can of worms he's opened...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/radio4/2009/04/on_the_ropes_andy_kershaw.html

http://xrrf.blogspot.com/2009/04/kershaw-canned-by-bbc-again.html

Tuesday