Orange Juice sessions

ken garner ken_garner@...
Mon Mar 23 21:18:35 CET 2009

that's correct. See p202 of IST, Rob, under 'Richard Skinner': he did the evening show till October 81,  then it was Jensen, then Long, and so on, but the producer was Mike Hawkes from the beginning, right til the end in Sept 88, and it was in his files that I found the session sheet hence how it got into the book