Peel 18th Feb 1981 (Banshees) - part show (320 kbps)

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Sat Mar 14 16:34:34 CET 2009

Firstly, Thanks to recent sharers esp. Bill and the other 400 Box-ers,
and Ken for the monumental 1999 Birthday extravaganza ...

Here is a small part of the show of 18th Feb 1981 (23 min). Some
of the Peel links were edited out by me, in a little student room at
Lancaster University. The quality is very good and the songs excellent -
a Banshees session, songs by Steve Diggle, Heaven 17 and
B-Movie (the poignant 'Remembrance Day'). This part-show is
on one of those Ebay dvds, but in low-quality form (64kbps, mono).

If any 400Box ripper chances upon some other part of this show, maybe
they could edit/merge this with that, so to speak.......

If anyone playing 1980 400Box material hears a song called
"Hobnobbing with the Executives", please let me know who it's by,
and which show it's on.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GX6P49JU

Regrads,
Woodford Souper Esq.