Megaupload

alanforduk alan@...
Sun Mar 1 09:59:51 CET 2009

Thanks Steve, but I don't get those buttons.
I get The Deal, The Turbo, and The Best, plus a row of little buttons
called Filemanager, Premium, Rewards, etc
I ended up registering (which I didn't have to do before), and using
Filemanager to create a folder, but I can't see how to upload!

Alan

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "saipanda" <saipanda@...> wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> Yeah, bit confusing at first. Think it goes like this:
>
> On the main page (http://www.megaupload.com/) there are three
buttons, each with a
> space alongside  -- Browse, Send and Traffic. You only need the
first two of these.

> 1. Browse -- press the button and then select the file you want to
upload on your own
> computer in the box that opens. Once you've chosen it, you probably
have to press "open"
> or similar. The file name will then show up on the megaupload page.
>
> 2. Send -- write short file description in the space available.
Anything's OK. Then press