Megaupload

saipanda saipanda@...
Sun Mar 1 04:57:14 CET 2009

Hi Alan,

Yeah, bit confusing at first. Think it goes like this:

On the main page (http://www.megaupload.com/) there are three buttons, each with a
space alongside  -- Browse, Send and Traffic. You only need the first two of these.

1. Browse -- press the button and then select the file you want to upload on your own
computer in the box that opens. Once you've chosen it, you probably have to press "open"
or similar. The file name will then show up on the megaupload page.

2. Send -- write short file description in the space available. Anything's OK. Then press
the "send" button.

Your upload should then start, with indicator on page how it's going. Once it's finished,
your code will apppear. Share this with the world, as usual.

Hope this seems clear.

Cheers,

Steve W