Song Sung Blue versions?

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Jun 19 05:03:54 CEST 2009

Dear Ken

The session recording on the 17 DVD torrent definitely has him on it, as Clare Grogan mentions him by name: 'Absolutely anybody can sing it...we're absolutely certain that John Peel could manage to sing it. It's only a few bars left now, John: this is your big chance', and then a rugby-type chorus eventually chimes in. In Peeling Back The Years, JP mentions some whistling also done by him, which is on the LP version but not the session, so it would seem he appeared on both.
Hope this helps.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]