[peel] Re: live from glastonbury check it out

john guthrie grafpoo@...
Wed Jul 1 22:26:35 CEST 2009

i can't seem to get the 3rd one to download. megaupload just cycles
through it's series of download screens...
  peel_19950623.mp2  at  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=xzxp9py3
tried from a couple of computers with a couple of O/Ses on a couple of
networks, with the same result. is it working for others?

john