Disappearances

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Jul 1 20:17:58 CEST 2009

1) Thanks to Yahoo for me missing the last five messages from the group: anubody else not getting alerts?
2) What has happened to 30242.net? I can't access Gary's main page any more, only Bill's, mine and Andrew's, which means I can't put up any links to the 1994 Festive Fifty page I'm writing.
3) A propos of which: has anybody got the full show of 17 December 1994? Please? The copy I have (which I'm sure must have been from Gary, but of course I can't access it to check) only has the chart rundown and is missing the Fall and Elastica sessions.

Thanks and best wishes to all
Steve [TK]