ken garner ken_garner@...
Wed Jan 28 22:52:01 CET 2009

I am currently working through ripping all 6 hours of what was deemed Peel Night, for his
60th birthday, 30/8/99, long job, hang on a few weeks, ok? Alternatively I could start
issuing it in one hour installments! I am not sure The Fall are featured, though... They
were in the 50th Birthday show, which is here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ZGSLF9E
and
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5ACOJ6D