[peel] Fwd: [bot-dimeadozen-org] NEW on DIME: Basement Five 1980-04-21 BBC John Peel session DVB-S mp2

Leo Gilbert sete.colinas@...
Mon Jan 26 21:26:12 CET 2009

Basement Five were fantastic live. Saw them 4 or 5 times around that time,
then they released a disappointingly tame LP and that was that...

Leo