[peel] Re: Identify the tape

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Thu Jan 22 21:43:23 CET 2009

That clears that up, then! Many thanks. I should be able to pack them off to
Rocker tomorrow now.
 Peel gets quite excited on the tape about the possibility of going to see
the Modettes play in Germany, having earlier bemoaned the fact that he never
gets away on holiday because of a line in a Psychedelic Furs song ...
Cheers
Roger