Siouxsie was Peel 20041020

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Wed Jan 21 00:17:53 CET 2009

Thanks in advance Rocker! Will check it out later.

Meanwhile, here's the full Underworld show (19/10/04) as a 192K MP2,
presumably a direct DAB capture:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZWH9JBVK

Photos from the show:

http://tinyurl.com/axhnfn

Tracklisting:

Buddy Jones - 'Honey Don't You Turn Me Down' (LP- The Louisiana
Honkytonk Boy)
New Order - 'Turn The Heater On' - (LP- The John Peel Sessions)
High Contrast - 'Natural High' (LP- High Society)
Morris Tepper - 'Bag O Nails' (LP - Head Off)
Johnny Dowd - 'Murder' (LP- Guitars and Girls)
Mr & Mrs Christmas - 'The Girl' (LP- Guitars and Girls)
Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five - 'Scorpio' - (The Sugar Hill
Records Story)
Junior Brown - 'Hung It Up' (LP- Semi Crazy)
Tito Puente - 'Four By Two' (LP- Top Percussion/Dance Mania)
Mr & Mrs Christmas - 'Dinner at Rods'
Stafren Hakon - 'Traptir Rapkju' - (LP- Skvetter Edik A Ref)
Sly and the Family Stone - 'Running Away' - (LP- There's A Riot Going On)
Mr & Mrs Christmas - 'The Melon Man'
Ready Made - 'Breathe Part 1' (LP- Bold)
Sizzla - 'Subterranean Homesick Blues'
Deep Purple - 'Highway Star' (LP- Made in Japan)
Mr & Mrs Christmas - 'Belfort Novatel Kipper'
Kana King & The Hawaiians - 'Songs of the Islands' (LP- The Music of
Hawaii)
Benjamin Zephaniah - 'Rong Radio Station' (LP- Naked)
Tinariwen - 'Oualahila Ar Tesinam' (LP- Barbed Wire)
Link Wray - 'Tiger Man' (LP- Barbed Wire)
Brian Eno - 'And Then So Clear'
Capt. Beefheart - '81 Poop Hatch' (LP- Ice Cream for Crow)
Mr & Mrs Christmas - 'Choppo'
Curtis Mayfield - 'We Got To Have Peace' (LP- Roots)
Apparat - 'Can't Computerize It'
Central African Pygmies - 'One String Violin' (LP- Echoes of the Forest)
Phil Roebuck - 'Summons Song'
Joy Division - 'She's Lost Control'
The Magic Numbers - 'Hymn for Her'
The Ronettes - 'Be My Baby' (LP- The Best of the Ronettes)

Eddie.