one for andrewT (rest of 03 August 1987)

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Wed Jan 21 00:15:58 CET 2009

And here it is as a complete, seemless(?) show.

http://tiny.cc/07kjJ

right click to download.

Also available from the first entry in Gary's library page I have

http://www.30242b.net/Peel%20Group/billfromnorthwales/m_index.html

Thanks Steve, I always like a complete show, and I think this is a
good one. I already had all the files, but didn't realise all parts
were covered. Let me know if you find any more!

Bill

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "saipanda" <saipanda@...> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Following the Wedding Present as the Ukrainians shared by Dr Mango
a couple of days
> back, here's another from the same year that I stumbled across
today -- the first 45
> minutes of 3 August 1987 (Heresy and Fall sessions):
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7KB8FOQR
>
> Think this was originally part of two (about the first 90 minutes)
in a big bundle of 1987