one for andrewT (rest of 03 August 1987)

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Jan 20 18:52:15 CET 2009

Hi folks,

Following the Wedding Present as the Ukrainians shared by Dr Mango a couple of days
back, here's another from the same year that I stumbled across today -- the first 45
minutes of 3 August 1987 (Heresy and Fall sessions):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7KB8FOQR

Think this was originally part of two (about the first 90 minutes) in a big bundle of 1987
shows on The Peel Tapes site (I can also upload the second part if anyone wants it):
http://jonhorne.co.uk/jptapes/jptapesrewound.html

Possible problem for some people -- these are in Apple format. I don't have any
converting software I'm afraid.

The final 90 minutes of the show is already available as part of the ones AndrewT has been
sharing with us all, so this first part completes the broadcast -- if anyone wants to stitch
it all together in one lovely whole (Bill?).

Wiki details:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/03_August_1987

Cheers,

Steve W