[peel] Dub reggae

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Sun Jan 18 13:47:12 CET 2009

> <<Hi Guys - I have developed an interest in dub reggae, and am trying to
> learn more/hear more, but buying CDs has been a bit of a hit and miss
> business. Could anyone recommend any particular Peel sessions - or
> any oyher online sources for a newbie, for that matter?>>

I once heard Peelie say that the Blood & Fire label never brought out a bad
record - and he was right - I think they've folded now, they specialized in
re-mastering classic dub LPs - often with extra tracks - and put most things out
on both vinyl and CD - Not sure if their online shop is still going, but I'm
sure a lot of their stuff comes up on eBay - and you really can't go wrong with
any of their stuff!

Cheers!

Rocker