Peel lives!

saipanda saipanda@...
Wed Jan 14 16:38:58 CET 2009

Hi Steph,

Welcome aboard!

On the 1989-94 front, I guess you've seen the recently added (and much appreciated!)
bunch of shows and other files covering mostly the early 90s from our member here
IAParkin. I've had a go at putting together the basic info and pages for the first part of
these on the Wiki:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/IAP%27s_Tapes

If you (or anyone else) would like to help out on the tracklistings and other details for
these, it would be a great addition to the archive. Work always ongoing!

If you look at the Calendar year pages on the Wiki, you'll hopefully find more for the
period.

Cheers,

Steve W

PS Just to add my appreciation of Lorcan's amazing job on 1994, and all the other years on
his site.