thebarguest thebarguest@...
Fri Jan 9 20:27:36 CET 2009

Just listening to this show now - good audio quality, thanks !

Great to hear a 3-song block of Red Noise, one of my fave groups
of the period ! Just before that, Peely seems to refer to catching
a band at Erics (in Liverpool) after a Bolton game. I went to some
gigs at Erics in 78/79, I could have been very close to our hero....

I know he used to travel up to Anfield  to watch football - I guess
he must have stayed overnight somewhere if he went clubbin' after..

If only Peely had have been an Everton fan, ah .......

Bye
Shanks's Pony

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

> Here's another of Jimmy's original rips that he sent to me for
attention. Speedwise this was reasonable, but the tape was riddled
with dropouts that mostly affected the right half of the stereo
channel. Since the source was mono anyway, I've created a new master
from the left and patched in the odd bit from the right when the left
dropped out. Sounds ok anyway.