Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Fri Jan 9 00:39:03 CET 2009

Here's another of Jimmy's original rips that he sent to me for attention. Speedwise this was reasonable, but the tape was riddled with dropouts that mostly affected the right half of the stereo channel. Since the source was mono anyway, I've created a new master from the left and patched in the odd bit from the right when the left dropped out. Sounds ok anyway.

Full show - sessions from the Molesters & Gang of Four (rpt)

File: John Peel 1979-02-06.mp3 (128 kbps mono) 107 Mb
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I4VXWEI7

Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/06_February_1979

DM