Kevin's Tapes

saipanda saipanda@...
Wed Jan 7 20:38:35 CET 2009

I'm with Bill on these -- great stuff. Many thanks to Kev and Julian! Maybe I need to add
Julian more prominently to the main Wiki page on them. Sorry for the oversight.

Tried getting these into order on the Wiki a while back, and think this is the full list:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Kev%27s_Tapes

If I've missed any out, please let me know.

Have a few of the tracklistings up already, but still a few more to go if anyone wants to
help. The pages are all set up and ready to roll.

Cheers,

Steve W

PS Good news on Kev's January spring cleaning!