Kevin's Tapes

bty455834 k.j.beech@...
Wed Jan 7 20:25:14 CET 2009

well thank you bill.(blush blush)

firstly a slight correction. the orginals did and do belong to
julian (of this parish) i just did the donkey work

i think there are 18 in total

but good news due to the wonders of spring cleaning a box of tapes
has been found. and two at the moment have found to be peel shows

i do still have the orginal waves on a few (but not all)

i could have dig out for you in a few weeks time

glad you like them
all the best
kevin.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "billfromnorthwales"