Your Top Sessions of the Latter Years?

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Jan 7 03:31:02 CET 2009

Hi Thomas

Your second assumption is the correct one: six other sessions were
voted for, but didn't get enough points to make the top 50. HOWEVER, I
MIGHT do another podcast featuring the 'best of the rest', in other
words, the ones from numbers 51-125 that I thought worthy of a listen.
No promises, mind....I tend to collapse under too much pressure (which
is why my Christmas blog bit the dust). ;-))

Best wishes
Steve [TK]

P.S. Is my 1995-03-24 show downloading OK? I've had no feedback since
I changed the links, so I assume it's all right.