500 Box: first show of the New Year

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Jan 6 03:04:40 CET 2009

Dear Bill

Thanks very much for clearing this up, and I apologise if I sounded a
bit curt in my message, but it was 3.30 a.m. and fatigue finally won
over the insomnia.
I see what you say, but it has to be said, Peely adds to the confusion
a bit himself, when he says at the very end, 'The Visitors...a new
session from them.' This is what probably led to me choosing the
earlier date. BUT (and I didn't pick up on this at first) he also
mentions that somebody has an upcoming gig on the 18 March...now why
would he say that if the show was in February??? I will adjust the
date forthwith, and sorry for my ignorance.
And many thanks for your brilliant rips.
BTW, I have now adjusted the links for 24 March 1995, and they should
work: I tested them all, and right-click/save link as should get you
the shows.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "billfromnorthwales"