500 Box: first show of the New Year

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Jan 5 15:47:24 CET 2009

Goddammit!

My apologies, John (and others) for this. The reason the files are
locked out is that the hign number of downloads for this show has
sucked up all of my Divshare bandwidth. And why was I using Divshare,
you may ask? Because Megaupload is experiencing a stupidly slow upload
speed (15 kbps max) at the moment (along with not having updated my
download count since the beginning of December), and I wanted to share
the files quickly to all the hungry masses: moreover, because of the
high bitrate, they are just a tad too big for Mediafire.
However, I am persevering with the snail's pace MU for this file only,
and will post the link ASAP. Again, sorry for inconvenience caused.
Alternatively, I could reencode at 256  to make them fit, but don't
know how that would affect quality. Your thoughts would be welcome.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]