Top Gear 1968 complete show

grang354 colin_ellis@...
Sat Feb 28 16:01:52 CET 2009

Have added details (single/LP, label) to the tracklisting on the wiki
page. Hope it helps...

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Jimmy Stepek <jimmystep@...> wrote:

> --- On Fri, 27/2/09, ken garner <ken_garner@...> wrote:
>
> > I don't have any of those records, but I've just
> > double-checked agianst the PasB script, and
> > yes, the running order of tracks as on the wiki is indeed
> > complete and accurate. I agree
> > this is a perfect case for a reconstruction, given all the
> > other elements survive...
> > volunteers?
>
> I've extracted the non session tracks from the wiki entry;
>
> •	02-Ray Stevens-Mr Businessman
> •	05-Duncan Browne-On The Bombsite
> •	08-The Doors-Hello I Love You
> •	11-Traffic-You Can All Join In
> •	14-Earth Opera-The Red Sox Are Winning
> •	16-John Mayall-Killing Time
> •	19-Misunderstood-I Can Take You To The Sun
> •	22-Tyrannosaurus Rex-Salamander Palagander
> •	24-Buffy Sainte-Marie-Sometimes When I Get To Thinkin'
> •	26-Cream-Born Under A Bad Sign
> •	29-Duster Bennett-It's A Man Down There
> •	30-The Eclection-In The Early Days
> •	34-Fairport Convention-It's Alright Ma, It's Only Witchcraft
> •	37-Jerry Lee Lewis-What Made Milwaukee Famous
> •	40-MC5-Borderline
>
> Are there clues in the PasB script about the format of these tracks
as some may have been singles whilst others are from albums. The first
single I ever bought was Tyrannosaurus Rex-One Inch Rock/Salamander
Palagander and I'm sure I still have it somewhere.... I have the
Cream, MC5, and Doors tracks on LP's although I have the feeling the
Doors track was a single release... I'll contribute what I can but
someone else needs to manage the project........Cheers.....Jimmy