Wiki down

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Feb 27 00:22:17 CET 2009

It seems to be the main page that I cannot access: all other areas are
fine. Whenenver I load the main page, I get this message:

Wikia.com is currently unavailable. We apologize for the
inconvenience, please try again in a few minutes.
Thu Feb 26 02:00:19 UTC 2009
Our upstream ISP is having issues, we are working to restore service now.

How odd.

Thanks for the reply, Ken.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]