[peel] Re: Help Needed Identifying Peel Tracks From 1968/69

Gert Stuut dutch_record_59@...
Sat Feb 21 10:31:52 CET 2009

Thanks Ken and Andy,

I assumed there was a session by Love Sculpture, but there was also a session by the Glass Menagerie!
I have some of their singles (on compilations), but those are much poppier than this. Don't think these songs were ever  released on vinyl!
Pity these shows are edited, still a great find, can't wait for the others.
I heard there will be a Idle Race BBC Sessions soon. They did many sessions including some great covers.
If someone is interested I have a copy of Frantic Desolation, probably from this show.

Gert

________________________________
From: ken garner <ken_garner@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 10:59:39 PM
Subject: [peel] Re: Help Needed Identifying Peel Tracks From 1968/69

at last I've worked through the script for 9/3/69 and can give the full track lsting for that
tape of yours Andy. Any more where this came from? If so, could next time they be in
Mp3s, not wma or wav? Those are no use for Macs...

This one your mystery taper taped from quite near the beginning of the show but edited
more out. he clearly did not like the Idle Race.