Help Needed Identifying Peel Tracks From 1968/69

Andy andysmith10@...
Sat Feb 21 06:44:10 CET 2009

Hi Ken,
Thanks for the great work on the tracklisting,it is very much
appreciated,not by just me i'm sure but by all the others on the site.I
only uploaded them in WMA because they were smaller files,i didn't
realise they couldn't be used on a Mac,sorry about that,i will do the
rest in MP3.I have got a load more clips to upload and another 15 5
inch reel to reel tapes to go through and they are all in 4 track Mono.
format,so as you can imagine it takes quite a lot of time,some of the
clips have to be edited as the original recorder dumped tracks in the
middle of the tape that are recorded from vinyl,i left a tape running
the other day and got one side of a Simon and Garfunkel album halfway
through a Peel clip,Doh!.I will start uploading more this weekend.