[peel] Re: crewsey fixers?

apoplexia apoplexia@...
Mon Feb 16 13:28:36 CET 2009

As luck would have it, this appears to be Mannschreck's big hit (youtube
clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JmJ9JtqV60), "Verdrahtet" meaning
"wired" as in the literal sense - I'm not sure if German has the same idiom.

I've made my first wiki edit (go me!) to update the information. I didn't
include the youtube link because I wasn't sure if that sort of thing was
done (need to ferret around the wiki more).

Rich