[peel] Re: crewsey fixers?

robf robfleay@...
Mon Feb 16 10:21:57 CET 2009

Good work Steve - part of the fun for me is googling these obscure bands to try and find the correct spelling when doing the tracklists! That's one I didn't get. For some reason I didn't think to try Crewsy. I has Crusey, Cruisy, Cruisey, Cruzey, Cruzy and even Cruise E! I guessed someone else might know.

I think the rest of the tracklistings are pretty accurate except for one with a German band/track
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/23_March_1981

and one where there is no announcement
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/22_April_1981
So the band and track name are both up for grabs if you're feeling sleuthful

One last thing to mention is that this show
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_July_1980
I noticed is already partially available on the JonHorne site. My version had some bad dropouts and a missing intro, so there may be some scope for a recontruction job?