[peel] Festive 50 1976

John Gray jt.gray@...
Sat Feb 14 17:29:05 CET 2009

I am in nodding distance of 60, have been listening to pop/rock music
since the late 1950s, and to John Peel since at least 1967.  I dare
say I must have 'heard' Stairway to Heaven in passing, but have never
actively listened to it and have never listened to a Led Zep album.
And I really don't feel that I have missed anything.

John Gray

On 14 Feb 2009, at 12:19, Alasdair Macdonald wrote:

Comedian Iain Lee has claimed on several occasions that he has never
heard Stairway To Heaven.