Punk Special 1977 - new version - Part 2

alanforduk alan@...
Sun Feb 8 16:48:33 CET 2009

> The standout for me is a song called "Do The Standing Still" by
(the) Table.

I didn't used to buy many singles, but this is one I did rush out and
buy. Haven't played it for decades. Looking forward to hearing it
again.
Another single I bought about this time, which then sank without
trace, was Television Screen by The Radiators From Space. Great stuff.

Cheers

Alan