Video Jukebox

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Tue Feb 3 11:53:29 CET 2009

I've just downloaded and scanned on VLC. The quality is great -
thanks again Rodge ! It seems quite varied musically, music from all
eras (up to 86). John P. looks very cool (and youngish) indeed !
Can't wait to watch properly. I hope I can burn it to a dvd OK - I
too have Nero ....... Or convert to VOB format and then burn ....

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Duffy" <eddie.duffy@...> wrote:

> Finally downloaded this and I'm having trouble burning it to DVD.
When
> I open the .cue file in Nero, it spits my DVD+R out and asks for a
> CD-R. Clearly a CD-R will be useless, although TBH I've only ever
seen
> .cue files used with CDs before. Anyone else have any luck?
>
> If I open the .bin file in VLC or similar, it plays fine, and it
looks
> good. That MTV segment in particular was an interesting historical
> reminder that the station was new and hip once (if never as cutting
> edge as it thought it was).
>
> Eddie.
>
> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Roger Carruthers <roger.carruthers@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I¹ve uploaded it here:
> > http://www.mininova.org/tor/2235678
> > Cheers
> > Roger
> >

> > On 30/01/2009 21:22, "thebarguest" <thebarguest@> wrote:
> >

> > > Wow - great news ! Vielen Danke / Merci Beaucoup / Fanx Mate !
> > >
> > > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel%40yahoogroups.com> ,
> Roger Carruthers
> > > <roger.carruthers@>

> > > tomorrow