Video Jukebox

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Tue Feb 3 11:35:46 CET 2009

Finally downloaded this and I'm having trouble burning it to DVD. When
I open the .cue file in Nero, it spits my DVD+R out and asks for a
CD-R. Clearly a CD-R will be useless, although TBH I've only ever seen
.cue files used with CDs before. Anyone else have any luck?

If I open the .bin file in VLC or similar, it plays fine, and it looks
good. That MTV segment in particular was an interesting historical
reminder that the station was new and hip once (if never as cutting
edge as it thought it was).

Eddie.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Roger Carruthers <roger.carruthers@...>
wrote:

> I¹ve uploaded it here:
> http://www.mininova.org/tor/2235678
> Cheers
> Roger
>

> On 30/01/2009 21:22, "thebarguest" <thebarguest@...> wrote:
>

> > Wow - great news ! Vielen Danke / Merci Beaucoup / Fanx Mate !
> >
> > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel%40yahoogroups.com> ,
Roger Carruthers