1988 FESTIVE 50 TOP TEN REMASTERED

Father Christmas so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Dec 30 07:59:30 CET 2009

Hi again Jake

> The file you linked to isn't too bad quality wise but even if I'd had it I'd still have remastered it, so maybe my ears are fussier than yours.... :)

Yes, maybe that's true: I'm getting long in the tooth and have become accustomed to anything from whiny old Radio London to scratchy 78s. I wasn't denigrating your workmanship at all, in fact, I listened to it and it's an excellent job. I just thought that the Peel links were somewhat clearer on the one that is up on Gary's server.
I am currently working my way through all the FFs on the Wiki and am only left with 2000 and 2001 to catalogue. There are several where material is scattered around various files and composite shows would benefit many of us, I'm sure.
If you put up any more remastering jobs, I will ensure that they are added to the Wiki, and thanks for taking the time to share your work with us.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]