Seasonal greetings and final perfumed garden

jake rayytann@...
Wed Dec 23 01:48:59 CET 2009

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Guy Brown <guyanthonybrown@...> wrote:

> Well as they used to say...this one will run and run.

Hi Guy

Nice to know that you're a member of this group so I can thank you personally for producing the remastered version.

The idea to make a few updates was really just an afterthought - all I intended to do originally was join the individual tracks together into longer files (because I prefer it that way). :)

Apart from the bits tagged onto the beginning and end there isn't a great deal of difference because there's not much to add....

Incidentally, I joined the Radio Caroline group recently to download some Peel stuff and I seem to remember someone on there saying that he was going to remaster all of Radio London's last day on the air, so maybe you're right....

All the best,

Jake