[peel] An even more obscure session request

markbursa1@... markbursa1@...
Wed Dec 9 02:40:15 CET 2009

Firstly, many thanks for the recent sessions - the less-travelled roads are
 always teh most interesting!

Which brings me to....

There are a couple of sessions I'd really love to hear, by post-punk bands
that left barely a trace - one or two singles and compilation tracks - but
who really deserved better. Does anyone have any of the following?

Attic (10/12/1980). From Portsmouth, made two singles and appear on the
'South Specific' compilation album.

The Colors out of Time (26/5/81). Recently cropped up on Julian Cope's site
 - apparently they came from Crewe - but sound like they should have been
from  Manchester!

Out on Blue Six  (16/9/80 and 24/6/81) - Two sessions, but I only know  of
one single (Party Mood). Contained Carl Marsh, later of Shriekback. Party
Mood beats any Shriekback track!

Many thanks,

Mark