Peelenium gaps

steve saipanda@...
Sun Dec 6 02:39:04 CET 2009

Hi Mark,

Thanks for pointing this out. The wiki page is fairly much a lift from Wikipedia (by the guy who did that one apparently), but have added a mention of The Voice (and "Lynn the office junior"):
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peelenium

For songs, you need to check under the broadcast dates, which are listed on a linked separate page, or under the Peelenium category at the bottom of the page. Have added your mixtape to the latter. (Many thanks indeed for sharing that, incidentally!)

Cheers,

Steve W