In Concert 1970/1971 - please help

steve saipanda@...
Sat Dec 5 07:24:38 CET 2009

Bit of a plea for info for the wiki...

Following on the mighty In Concert thread a couple of weeks back, I had a go on the wiki at putting up tracklistings for 1970 and 1971 concert shows hosted by Peel (when he was the regular presenter) - John Peel's Sunday Concert, In Concert, etc.

As Mick pointed out, tons of these shows have been put out as official releases, bootlegs, etc - although many of these have the Peel intros cut.

My plan was to use such releases (and any other info) to compile tracklistings etc on wiki date pages for the shows. These aren't really detailed in Ken's book, as they don't exactly fall into the regular "sessions" category. (At the same time, tracks do often appear in official "Sessions" releases by bands.)

Anyway, if anyone has info on such releases, official or otherwise, outside those I've already done, please let me know offlist and I'll get the info up there. I know there must be loads I don't know about.

Here's here's the state of play on the wiki so far:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1970_Concert_Shows
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1971_Concert_Shows

Cheers,

Steve W