enquiry re: whereabouts of Kev's tapes

saipanda saipanda@...
Mon Aug 31 18:39:53 CEST 2009

Just finished off updating the Wiki links on the assorted date pages for Bill's directory. A couple of things that came up going through them:

1. The initial batch of Kev's tapes (around 10?, all in 1982) are all up linked on Bill's directory as well, as single mp3 files, if anyone's looking for alternative downloads. Will add a link for Bill's directory to the top of the Kev's Tapes page.

2. Other files with names that confused me:

- the 1975-12-30 file (think this actually is the 29 December 1975 show, as Peel says at the end the next show is the last of the year. Also, Ivor Cutler session chimes with Ken's book).

-Wishone Ash concert from XX-XX-1976 -- we appear to have a Wiki date now (22 Nov 76).

-1982-02-22 file (seems like a very short version of the 1982-02-23 file, which is also up on Bill's directory)

- 1993-03-13 (think this is actually the next day, with PJ Harvey and Oil Seed Rape sessions).

For some reason, appear so far not to have Wiki pages for 21 May 1981 (Girls At Our Best repeat session) and 1977-08-19 (Family concert repeat). Will get the pages up pronto. If anyone wants to help with the tracklistings, please feel welcome.

That's all, folks!

Cheers,

Steve W