[peel] CRACKED ACTORS MELL SQUARE MUSICK EP-trying to locate which show

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Mon Aug 31 01:56:49 CEST 2009

> <<On 12th sept 1979 john played 3 tracks from this ep(MELL SQUARE
> MUSICK),and said he would play CRACKED ACTORS song DISCO? sometime next week,
> therefore between 13th sept-21 sept 1979.Does anyone know when it was on and
> have it recorded.It was put out on my label and i would love to hear the
> show,many thanks paul panic birmingham england>>

Can't help with query but I do own a copy of this fine EP, seem to remember
it was a track by The Undertakers which stood out!

Spent many an hour in 1976 - 1977 hanging around in Mell Square on my way
from school to bus stop - only chance to meet up with girls from neighbouring
school.

My own band from that era - The Drain On The Balcony - are planning a
reunion in early 2010 - music fans everywhere are getting a little worried.

Cheers!

Rocker