[peel] Peel Day 2009

Ben Harrison abcdetc@...
Wed Aug 19 07:15:41 CEST 2009

Mark -- thanks for the reply about Peel Day 09

Hi Ben.  For some reason I'd made a note about it being 15.10.09 - but I
> could be wrong.

Oh aye - I was since reminded that it's on the third Thursday of October -
so that makes sense.
That's around the time of the Deepavali Festival - so that's nice - it's the
'Festival of Light' - which falls on the following weekend.

I do sometimes think having Peel Day where it is is a bit fiddly.
Celebrating his birthday always seemed like a nicer idea.