Allotments

saipanda saipanda@...
Mon Aug 17 06:24:39 CEST 2009

Indeed an honour to have you here, Andrew! : )

Any family tree buffs who'd like to do one for JP and share it online, please get in touch and we can sort out getting it up on the Wiki.

In fact, any and all Peel info welcomed for the wiki. Doesn't have to be to do with shows.

On a kind of related note, recently started up new front with a "Gigography" page, sourced so far largely from the online IT archive and Marmalade Skies site (many thanks to Colin). At present it covers only the late 60s and early 70s. Have lots more dates to add, but would be great if anyone has further records. I know there are loads of mentions of Peel Roadshow nights on already available audio, for example. But maybe people attended events with Peel DJing, etc.

Anyway, for people who haven't seen it yet, here's the page so far (long way to go!):
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Gigography

Please feel free to get in touch (off-list maybe or via the wiki).

Cheers,

Steve W