Allotments

willow willowct@...
Sun Aug 16 18:00:10 CEST 2009

I have just been to an open day for the allotments near my house on the Wirral and apparently they are on the site of a stately home owned by the Ravenscroft family which was sold to the local Council just before they moved to Burton and John was born. The House was then demolished and the site now has doctors surgeries on it as well as the publicly owned allotments.

If John was still alive he would undoubtedly visited this place on a who do you think you are? episode.

thought some of you may find this of interest.

Willow