Mark's Mixtapes: a request

m.luetchford@... M.Luetchford@...
Wed Aug 12 23:25:51 CEST 2009

hello rhythm pals - thanks for your continuing interest in my contribution. In discussion today with old pal in hope he had some tapes but no joy - we share an obsession with a Peel favourite - Dolly Mixture - produced my favourite ever 45 - New look Baby - did a session - were on paul Weller's Respond label for a bit and were backing band for  for Captain Sensible Happy Talk hit... but never made it out in to the big time.

Haven't looked for session yet but presume its someweher here. However my pal did mention that they did a session for Kid Jensen - hence my rhythm pals reference - must have been around 82/83 as they reached the end of their short but joyous contribution to my life. Is there anyone out there who has this precious item recorded for posterity. The track we are really after is Dead rainbows. Know its meant to be a Peel Wiki but thought if anyone knew you lot would.

mark